[wp-hackers] Adding an editorial calendar to WordPress

Mohammad Jangda batmoo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 17:38:38 UTC 2009

> I always think about managing a blog as a calendar

That is actually an interesting approach and would be useful to a many
WordPress, particularly content-heavy ones with a large set of
authors/editors. But I agree that this is better served as a plugin -- the
existing Edit Posts page does the job well enough in majority of cases.

I was actually going to build something similar to this for one of my
plugins (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/edit-flow/); maybe we could
integrate the two? I'll contact you offline.

--
Mohammad Jangda
www.digitalize.ca | @mjangda