[wp-hackers] detecting type of edit for parent_save_pre

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 16:53:58 UTC 2009

Thanks, good tip. I guess this would skip Quick Edits too though?

I've started another thread about the problems with that - for now
I've actually disabled Quick Edit for pages where I've locked the
slug. It's tempting to use DOING_AJAX to filter autosaves as it
currently makes no difference, but I'll have to come up with something
more specific if/when I solve the Quick Edit issue.