[wp-hackers] Tutorial for custom Walker_Comment ?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Nov 5 15:38:38 UTC 2009

Why would you need to make your own Walker_Comment? I mean, yes, you
can do it that way, but the callback and end-callback parameters give
you most control you'd need.

And even those should be unnecessary in most cases. Why theme authors
always resort to extreme customization of HTML instead of using CSS
mystifies me... It's bad practice and only results in low search
engine rankings.

-Otto