[wp-hackers] Functions that Fire during "crunching"

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:07:49 GMT 2009

Nevermind ... it seems that the wp_generate_attachment_metadata() function
actually calls the image_make_intermediate_size() function which will
created the necessary "medium" and "thumbnail" images.

Looks like if you can figure out the necessary parameters that need to be
passed to these functions, uploading files and registering them in the media
library should be pretty easy.

Thanks!

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/