[wp-hackers] Functions that Fire during "crunching"

Nathan Rice ncrice at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:38:54 GMT 2009

So, I can see that the media_handle_upload function actually handles
uploading the file, and creating the post info for the upload, but what I
don't see are the set of actions that create the "medium" and "thumbnail"
versions of the image.

Does anyone have any pointers there?

My Website
http://www.nathanrice.net/