[wp-hackers] sitemap issues

Mayur Somani somani.mayur at gmail.com
Thu May 7 08:08:15 GMT 2009

Yes, I am aware of all these plugins but all of these plugins work only for
wordpress part of the site.

The google sitemap generator plugin does allows to add external pages, but
if the number of static pages is large, this solution is not practical.

I did asked the q at support forums, and I am still waiting for reply after
two days.

I am very good at google hacking but didn't find any good solution to the
issue.

This is the reason I posted it here.

Any ideas?