[wp-hackers] A portfolio/cv theme framework.

Tong Zou xitongzou at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 23:47:37 GMT 2009

Can you elaborate more with this media framework? My portfolio is currently
done using WP, http://www.blue-kaos.com, and whatever media I need is
already provided by youtube integration, image insertions, etc. Are you
talking about a simpler framework that can combine these all for easier
handling and optimized specifically towards CVs?

Tong