[wp-hackers] Re: Automatic 'updated version' detection broken

Kim Parsell kparsell-wp at kpdesign.net
Mon Mar 30 16:09:30 GMT 2009

Rich -

I'm looking at the wordpress.org page for the plugin you linked to. The
current version is not listed in the blue box on the right (FYI). The
top entry should be Version: 1.5.0

I downloaded the plugin and checked your readme.txt file - you've got
the stable tag listed for the version number, so not sure why it isn't
showing up.

Is it possible that this is causing the issue with the update notification?

Kim