[wp-hackers] Re: Front-end Editting

Robin Chang amorphous123 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 00:50:47 GMT 2009

> Sat, 28 Mar 2009 16:13:3, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You mean like the one Blogger has, right?

Blogger has front-end editing? Last time I checked you go to a different
page when you edit it. My description was probably lacking. I meant a
front-end inline editing, where you have your post already there and just
want to drag or drop content boxes, resize them. And that you can edit the
content within each of them with just a double click or so and you just
start typing. Instead of going to a different page, you can edit the post on
the spot, assuming you have logged in and have permission.

Sat, 28 Mar 2009 19:29:33, John Myrstad <john.ivar.myrstad at gmail.com
> wrote:

> > http://flutter.freshout.us/ lets you edit-in-place

Yea, kind of like that but I was wondering if there was something that's
inline with your post. Like if you are looking at a post (not in the admin
console panel) as an ordinary audience member and you notice that the title
is two lines because of 1 letter, you could double click on the title and
remove a letter or change the size of it and press "save" and magic things
happen that will make it saved.