[wp-hackers] Calling WordPress functions on a non-WordPress page

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Mar 19 20:25:58 GMT 2009

You probably need to put a .htaccess file in that directory that tells
Apache that the default for mysite.com/test/ is to visit the index.php
file. That's not necessarily standard. It is probably looking for an
index.htm or index.html file, not index.php, hence the 404 error.

Having not looked into it fully, I'm not sure exactly what the
.htaccess syntax would be for that, but maybe that gives you something
to go on?

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com