[wp-hackers] Calling WordPress functions on a non-WordPress page

Sudar Muthu sudar at sudarmuthu.com
Thu Mar 19 20:06:00 GMT 2009

Ozh,

Thanks for the reply.

I have this code in a file called index.php inside a directory (say test)

If I enter the full url http://mysite.com/test/index.php then I get 200
status code. But if I enter only the folder http://mysite/test/ I get the
page content by with the status code 404.

Do you have any idea why this occurs?

With Regards,
Sudar

http://SudarMuthu.com