[wp-hackers] Single Sign-on

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Mar 3 06:55:39 GMT 2009

An alternate option might be to replace all the user-related functions
with your own, which determine credentials and such. All those
functions are pluggable, meaning you can simply replace them with
functions of the same name in a plugin and authenticate your users
however you like.

-Otto
Sent from: Memphis Tennessee United States.