[wp-hackers] Making WP more secure the evolutionary way

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Tue Jan 27 21:49:22 GMT 2009

I think Matt Mullenweg put it wonderfully -- don't change the code so
it makes you take your shoes off before stepping through the the metal
detector.

That is, don't make things a pain in exchange for a marginal,
theoretical improvement to security.

Stephen

P.S. -- I'm amused by this thread's proliferation of:

I agree.