[wp-hackers] Is there already an IDEAL (dutch pay system) Wordpress plugin available?

Burobjorn burobjorn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:11:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm advising a client on whether they should use Wordpress or not for
their business. They use the Dutch pay system IDEAL[1] to grant visitors
access to their website. So basically I need to do some form of
user-authentication and perhaps in the future they might want to use
also for online commerce.

I have searched the plugins repository and did a Google search and AFAIK
there is no such plugin which offers the IDEAL pay system functionality
in anyway. Am I correct that no such plugin (yet) exists?

If not, are more people interested in such a plugin? I plan on creating
a plugin for it, but I prefer not to re-invent the wheel again (except
if my wheel is much better ;)) and exchange ideas before coding. Thanks
in advance for any pointers on this.

[1] http://www.ideal.nl/?lang=eng-GB

all the best,

grtz
BjornW

--

met vriendelijke groet,
Bjorn Wijers

* b u r o b j o r n .nl *
digitaal vakmanschap | digital craftsmanship

Concordiastraat 68-126
3551 EM Utrecht
The Netherlands

phone: +31 6 49 74 78 70