[wp-hackers] Feed date format and locale not using blog settings. Bug or feature?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 11:30:11 GMT 2009

Good point.

I looked at the RSS spec[1] and it refers to RFC822[2] which states (I glanced
over it) that the current time/date format as used by Wordpress is the correct
one. I've added this to the Codex[3]. However as far as I know it doesn't
mention anything on the localization of this? So my question on if this
could/should be localized remains.

LINKS
[1] http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/rss/rss.html

[2] http://asg.web.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc822.html