[wp-hackers] Readability / Typography

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:38:55 GMT 2009

Bill Hill's site is a giant pile of rubbish. I'm trying to find the
Typophile.com thread where we tear it apart, but to no avail. That
website was created by someone who knows nothing of web design.

Bill Hill is a great guy, I saw him speak at Typecon 2007 and he was
very into what he was speaking about. He understands the principles of
how the human eye/brain work together to read, not necessarily how to
put them into proper blocks of elegant and readable typography.

Great guy, and an asset to the type community, but his site is a pile.

-Dan Gayle
Type Designer
http://www.typophile.com/user/12948