[wp-hackers] Why does wp_page_menu exist?

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 18:03:31 GMT 2009

On Feb 4, 2009, at 2:12 PM, Aaron Brazell wrote:
> As others have mentioned, its got full functionality of
> wp_list_pages().
> Additionally, it's a nice wrapper template tag that I hope more
> people will
> use. :)

After looking at the actual function in post-template.php, I actually
DO like it. It saves a bit of work, actually. Nice job.

Of course, the Codex documentation is really lacking. The fact that it
never mentions that you can use all of wp_list_pages arguments is, I
think, a glaring omission that I will rectify.