[wp-hackers] Sandbox in WP Core?

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Mon Feb 2 17:48:35 GMT 2009

Jeremy Clarke wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Jennifer Hodgdon <yahgrp at poplarware.com> wrote:
>> On an unrelated note, how do you search the theme repository by tag anyway?
>> Shouldn't there be an advanced search somewhere, or at least a tag cloud?
>> Adding a tag for "frameworks" wouldn't help unless there is some way to
>> search for it.

> This is kind of obvious but just in case people haven't thought of it:
> If you can't find a given "tag" in the plugin/theme repositories try
> going to any random tag and just changing the url to a tag you wish
> existed.

Yes, I figured that out. But what if you want to find themes that have
both "red" and "two column" tags? And do you think a non-technical
person would know how to make a URL with a two-word tag like "two
column", or would even think about changing the URL from one tag to
another, or would know what the list of tags was in the first place? I
found it under "more info", but it's not obvious, and the list of tags
there isn't even links (that would be a good first step).

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX