[wp-hackers] Browse Happy and WordPress 2.7

Sudar Muthu sudar at sudarmuthu.com
Mon Feb 2 08:42:09 GMT 2009

Hi All.

Was it decided to remove the Browse Happy logo (which is displayed in the
footer for IE) in WordPress 2.7?

I looked into the source code and found that it is commented out on line 21
of wp-admin/admin-footer.php file

If it is decided not to show the logo, then it is better to remove the code
rather than having it commented out. What do you guys say?

PS: I am not here to start the discussion, whether the logo has to be
displayed or not. My point is just that if it is decided not to display it,
then we have to remove the dead code instead of commenting it out.

With Regards,
Sudar

http://SudarMuthu.com
http://twitter.com/sudarmuthu