[wp-hackers] Sandbox in WP Core?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Mon Feb 2 06:08:53 GMT 2009

Yeah, but it'd be lost in the massive number of themes.

I find Kubrick a perfectly acceptable default theme, but it's very hard to
modify it. Distributing a very light sandboxy theme with WordPress (and even
dropping the "classic") theme would be a good idea in my opinion. It'd teach
people how themes work and provide a good base to modify from.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/