[wp-hackers] Sandbox in WP Core?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Feb 2 03:15:24 GMT 2009

The ability to install new themes from within the Administration
section, Much like plugins, Would really help users there.. It'll be
much easier for them to install Sandbox, or find a better theme that
suits them..

...Unfortunately, I'm just not having the time right now to actually
finish off writing it.. Life & work have got in the way again :(