[wp-hackers] New Default Theme

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Fri Dec 18 19:32:21 UTC 2009

Per the dev chat request yesterday, I'll announce to this list when I
post to the dev blog about things that we'd like people to weigh in on
over the next few weeks (summaries from the core team meetup) so we
can start the cycle for 3.0 right away when we come back form the
holidays in 2010. Today I posted about making a new default theme to
bundle with 3.0. In order to make it easy for people to follow the
discussions, for each post I'll create a forum thread. If we can all
try to post opinions there, that would be helpful, as we really need
to have an official place to scan the responses. Discussions on this
mailing list are not easy to scan, so please try to use the forum
threads for these particular topics as they come up. Thanks!
Today's post: http://wordpress.org/development/2009/12/2010-a-theme-odyssey/
The forum thread: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/342819
Jane