[wp-hackers] managing several MU installations

Vinicius Massuchetto viniciusandre at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:29:45 UTC 2009

I wonder why would you need several wpmu installations.
Are them on the same server and installed for the same purpose?

You can configure what and how to show information on different
"homes", and you can categorize blogs as well through blog options
table. I imagine that in only one installation.

I believe that you can schedule SQL processes to sync data between
options tables in your case, once I think it would be inconsistent to
make multiple wpmu installations to use the same options table
throught pure PHP code.

--
Vinícius Massuchetto
http://vinicius.soylocoporti.org.br