[wp-hackers] Little problem while importing Wordpress.com WXR into regular wordpress installation...

Joost de Valk joost at yoast.com
Sun Dec 6 08:59:18 UTC 2009

Viper's Video Quick Tags would be of help here:

http://www.viper007bond.com/wordpress-plugins/vipers-video-quicktags/

Although I don't know whether it supports that specific syntax, if it
doesn't, you might have to change it to

[youtube]http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=VWE7oVKe2Ws[/youtube]

That's quite easily done using this plugin:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search-and-replace/

Hope that helps,

Cheers
Joost