[wp-hackers] How to know if a user has never logged in?

Jordi Canals jordi at jcanals.net
Fri Aug 7 22:07:31 UTC 2009

Hi to all,

I'm writing a plugin for on site who want to prune all users that have never
logged in. It has be done one week after registration.
I have the registration date on the users table but  didn't find in the API
nor the database any field that tracks id the use has logged in after
registering.
What I've done is: to save a user metadata with the last login date. and use
this to know if them have ever logged to the blog.

Just want to know if WP provides a better way to know if a user has ever
logged into the blog.

Thanks in advance,

---
Jordi Canals