[wp-hackers] 24-hour has-patch marathon TODAY

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Sat Apr 18 15:46:35 GMT 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Jane Wells <jane at automattic.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone. A reminder post will go live on the dev blog at 4pm UTC/9am
> Pacific about the 24-hour has-patch marathon that's happening
> today/tomorrow, but I thought I'd drop a note in here as well.

Hi Jane, Core Devs and Automatticians,

Sadly I didn't get as involved as I would have liked to * but it was
good to see this take place and I hope that the marathon is repeated
at a similar point in the 2.9 dev process, is that a possibility?

Thanks!

* Sorry, just two patches as I managed to get seriously stuffed with
my schedules this week :\

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT