[wp-hackers] Any way to bypass $wp->query_posts()?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Apr 12 07:34:37 GMT 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Mike Schinkel
<mikeschinkel at newclarity.net> wrote:
> Like the proverbial blind man[1] who demands that the only possibly explanation of an elephant is that it is like a snake (and not a wall or a trunk, or anything else) you deny that there are any valid use-cases for WordPress besides ones that you've envisioned or experienced.

Yes, and you have yet to present any such valid use-cases.

I'm sorry, and I'm really not trying to be insulting, but I do tend to
be fairly blunt. So when I say it makes no sense, then that is exactly
what I mean. What you are saying makes no sense to me. I don't get it.
Simple as that.

> If your goal was to stifle any reasoned and respectful debate on changes to core then congratulations, you won.

No, my goal was to get you to explain it better, potentially in a way
that I can understand. I really do have better things to do with my
time than insult strangers over the internet.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, Tennessee, United States