[wp-hackers] WordCamp UK (Cardiff, 18-19 July) tickets now available

Simon Wheatley simon at sweetinteraction.com
Thu Apr 9 14:57:36 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Not sure if this is allowed, apologies if not and I'm sure someone
will quickly tell me (off) if that's the case:

A quick informercial message follows.

WordCamp UK tickets are now on sale at an Early Bird price of £25
(ends May 31, whereupon tickets will be £35) at
http://wordcampuk2009.eventbrite.com

It's being held in Cardiff on July 18th & 19th. More here:
http://wordcamp.org.uk.

---
Sweet Interaction Ltd is Registered in England/Wales, no. 6610741
Registered office: 7 Malton Av, Manchester, M21 8AT