[wp-hackers] Validate edits for published post

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Mon Apr 6 10:08:47 GMT 2009

Hey guys,

Slight question here - I don't know if what I'm looking for exists in
a plugin (can't find any), or even if it's possible.

A friend of mine uses WP professionnaly. His bosses are very happy
that there is a "pending review" stats, that lets them see when a post
is done writing, and ready to proofread.
Now, his bosses would like the same thing for post edits ; that is,
they would like to be able to validate edits to a published post,
while the post is still online (putting it back to draft or pending
state is not an option, as it removes the post from the site).

Is this even possible in the current state of WP?
If so, do you know of a plugin which lets you do this?

Thanks a lot for your answers.

--
Xavier Borderie