[wp-hackers] GSOC 2009: Eclipse Plugin to Help People Developing Plugin in WordPress

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Apr 2 09:21:11 GMT 2009

I use Eclipse with PDT for most of my other PHP development, and I
have WordPress loaded into it via the subversion repo. It works fine
without any need for adjustments. Of course, you have to set up the
webserver bits, which is kind of a pain, but that's the case for any
PHP web project in Eclipse.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, Tennessee, United States