[wp-hackers] Not Feeling Crazyhorse

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Sun Sep 14 10:06:58 GMT 2008

I think the actually verson of the design in backend is very ugly. The
html and CSS is very bad und man gugs.
Th deisgn is also hard for plugin-authors. Many plugins is must write
a new page for options.
I hope, this is noct the end of the design in  backend and i hope
alos, the user can change on your progile to the last 3 design (WP2.3
and WP 2.5 classic and frsh)

Sorry for my bad english!

Liebe Grüsse
Frank
Mein Buch: WordPress - Weblogs einrichten und administrieren | ISBN
978-3-937514-33-8

bueltge.de
kvfl.com