[wp-hackers] Not Feeling Crazyhorse

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 03:10:36 GMT 2008

Hey folks-

I've been using trunk on one of my blogs and tracked the Crazyhorse stuff. I
guess part of me hoped that there would be some sense brought to it, but
then everything I hated about it was merged into trunk. No offense to anyone
who did any of the work, but it just doesn't feel right. Thinking it might
just be me, I got second opinions. It just doesn't feel right.

Granted, we're on this course now and there's no turning back. It would be
nice, though, if there were a option to use the more traditional backend
instead. Something along the lines of the Fresh/Classic color scheme
switcher. Thoughts?

Aaron Brazell
web:: www.technosailor.com
phone:: 410-608-6620