[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Thu Oct 30 01:27:41 GMT 2008

G'day,

This sounds like an immensely useful tool.

In terms of navigating the data, here's a few random suggestions...

* Show the list of files as they're included
* Allow an "ajax" delve into each file, to see the function calls
* Provide "more info" on each function, again some form of ajax load

It would be great to create a fluid, dynamic interface so you feel like
you're exploring the code visually. Diving into each section, seeing
more info, zooming back out. Something like a Google Maps type
interface.

It's quite pie in the sky, but I think the map analogy is good.
Different zoom levels, different navigation methods, show / hide various
overlays, etc.

Is there an announce mailing list or RSS feed I can subscribe to for
updates? I'm not always that active on wp-hackers.

Cheers - Callum.