[wp-hackers] favorites menu

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 04:29:53 GMT 2008

Mark:

Any comments on my two cents where I'd like to avoid having to use a
drop-down to select my most used features?  Would rather just a row of
always-available links maybe with the ability to pin and un-pin the
visibility of the row?

(Or hell, maybe that's a plugin I'll have to write if it gets deployed in
core as a dropdown.)

-Mike Schinkel
http://mikeschinkel.com