[wp-hackers] SSL for a single page

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Oct 16 18:23:10 GMT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:12 PM, Rich Pedley <elflop at googlemail.com> wrote:
> My plugin, eShop, currently is only set up for payment via paypal. I
> would like to add google checkout but the level of integration I'd
> need is their second level - which will only interact with a site over
> https. I realise I could just link direct to the relevant script, but
> that would have to be a direct URL - which I am trying to avoid like
> the plague because of potential issues.

I gotta admit, I'm really not following you here either. What exactly
is your requirement? As far as I can tell, the only interaction
between your site and Google checkout is server to server, meaning
whether or not the wordpress admin screen uses https is irrelevant.

Maybe you can explain, in clear terms, what you're trying to do?