[wp-hackers] Where Do I Configure This Plugin

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Wed Oct 8 18:12:09 GMT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 4:15 AM, Andy Staines <andy at yellowswordfish.com> wrote:
> The capability is already there:
> http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2008/06/wp-use-action-links/

Wow. I had no idea about that! I just updated my automatic-timezone
plugin to do this. It works quite well. I like the idea of putting the
settings pages here, especially for those set-once type of plugins.

I'm not sure whether it's a good idea to remove the configuration link
from the Settings menu as well though, as some people might not be
able to find it easily that way. But having two links to the same page
from different places kind of offends me too.

We need to encourage this sort of thing more.

-Otto