[wp-hackers] 2.7: add_users_page()

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Wed Oct 1 21:09:31 GMT 2008

Sure can.

WP Super Edit 2.0.3 can put a profile area for user defined
configurations.  Only if the WP Super Edit option under  "Settings"
is set to "Individual User Editor Settings" .

In 2.6.2 this shows up under Users. In an earlier version of  trunk
( 2.7 ) it added a link to the profile area using the $top_submenu
global. Of course now you just have to know the URL to get there ;)

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-super-edit/

Jess