[wp-hackers] 2.7: add_users_page()

Jeremy Clarke jer-wphackers at simianuprising.com
Wed Oct 1 21:08:47 GMT 2008

Oh man, I didn't want to reply to that first one at the risk of being
repetitive, but for wp sites with lots of users there are a lot of
things that make sense to go under 'Profile'. We use it for uploading
avatars, for defining custom content that would overload the user
profile page, it's useful for showing per-user stats etc.

+1 for moving back to top level if at all possible, having it under
settings makes *no* sense to me. Users just aren't a setting, a
'users' item under 'settings' should be settings related to users like
maybe roles or something. The user listing and management really
belongs elsewhere.

--
Jeremy Clarke | http://simianuprising.com
Code and Design | http://globalvoicesonline.org