[wp-hackers] <!--nextpage--> and other tinymce stuff

Jess Planck jess at funroe.net
Tue Nov 4 21:46:37 GMT 2008

Yea I wasn't sure about some of it.

The only button I found issue with was the advanced toolbar one.
Remove that one and row two becomes inaccessible. Initial behavior for
hiding row two is defined in the wordpress tinymce plugin. You can't
override that one without creating an external plugin to replace the
entire wordpress plugin. It's a nasty way to do it.

Of course next page is another issue because it should really only
show if you are working on a page and "more" should only work if you
are working on a post. I think?

The original discussion just got me thinking about suggesting that
some of the wordpress tinymce plugin might be ripe for being better
compartmentalized after 2.7 is released. I just have to remember to
submit something later.