[wp-hackers] On Subversion and 2.5.x-alpha not being in Trunk

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Fri May 16 08:24:38 GMT 2008

yep it can not handle them...
I tried to map everything inside there (even the headers) but that doesn't
help by any means because apache will not respond to PROPFIND and stuff...
Here is how I extended to script:
<?php
$info = file_get_contents('http://api.wordpress.org/core/version-check/1.1/'
);

$info = explode("\n", $info);
$version = $info[2];

$file = str_replace('wp-stable','',$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']);
foreach(get_headers("http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/$version/$file")
as $header)
    header($header);
echo file_get_contents("
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/$version/$file");
?>

Anybody any ideas how to make apache just let me map everything?
I wouldn't matter to map all this cause what needs to be accessed would need
to be transfered anyway... so it wouldn't create much overhead if you run it
on localhost...