[wp-hackers] On Subversion and 2.5.x-alpha not being in Trunk

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Fri May 16 07:37:42 GMT 2008

Pfft, I thought, "Hey!, Why not just setup a external page which redirects
SVN to the correct tag/branch"

<?php
$info =
file_get_contents('http://api.wordpress.org/core/version-check/1.1/');

$info = explode("\n", $info);
$version = $info[2];

header("Location: http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress/tags/$version");
?>

..You'd think that'd work, but as it turns out, SVN cant actually handle
301/302 redirections..