[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Tue May 13 14:58:02 GMT 2008

>if Wordpress wanted to change this in the future they could without having
to worry about breaking tons of plugins.
If WordPress would want to change the (well thought of) way my
plugins behave and change their menu locations whenever it feels like doing
so, I would really ask myselfe why I ever started working with and coding
for it.
Just imageine: You write documentations, manuals, make screencasts and then
some crazy person comes along and changes his mind and says - no move
everything there now and all your documentations is invalid, you will have
to deal user questions and users who know where to find what they are
looking for will get mad searching for the pages which were once there and
are now gone to be somewhere else while they didn't do anything to the
plugin.