[wp-hackers] Source Code for WP.com shortcode plugins?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sun May 11 03:14:15 GMT 2008

The code behind the [sourcecode] feature can be found in this plugin (Matt
shared the code with me and then mdawaffe and I improved it a little):
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/syntaxhighlighter/

I'm going to be eventually deprecating that plugin for a jQuery powered one
though. Unlike SyntaxHighlighter, it'll produce valid XHTML and will be
faster (I think).

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/