[wp-hackers] Visual editing not functional in 2.5???

Sabin Iacob iacobs at m0n5t3r.info
Thu Mar 20 15:21:31 GMT 2008

Stephane Daury wrote:

> Clean trunk checkout did the trick, although I did have to force a
> cache refresh (which didn't work in the older install).
> PS: no server-side cache was enabled.

there seems to be some caching voodoo going on regardless of wp_config
settings (I see some files appearing in /tmp); I  also get random php
crashes and errors that look like php didn't get to read files
completely, but it may be from my laptop's setup (gentoo ~x86, php
5.2.6_rc1-r1 + xdebug 2.0.2), I have yet to test on my server, which is
running a more stable system.

> I had been running this checkout (and  updating daily) since last
> september, so it's overall not that surprising. :)
>
> All seems good now. Now, to integrate my plugin with TinyMCE 3. ;)

good luck; now that there is more information in the codex it should be
a bit easier ;)