[wp-hackers] Re: Browse Happy + IE7

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Thu Mar 13 16:45:38 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 16:39 +0000, John Blackbourn wrote:
> Last time I checked, WordPress was an open source software project,
> not a fucking democracy.

Cathedral or Bazar style? ;) I'd usually say, in regard to WP: the
latter. But sometimes it's a bit like Scientology. *scnr*

(Btw, +1 for getting rid of "Browse happy". Alternatively: Display it
for FF users, too, and propose Opera and Konqueror.)

Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net