[wp-hackers] Re: Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Alex Rabe alex.cologne at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 12 07:30:28 GMT 2008

Andrew ,

very good !

One note, as I alreay said before I have problems with the cache/
compression mode.
I don't want to disable it, so I will add this to my plguin

function myplugin_change_tinymce_version($version) {
	return ++$version;
}

// Modify the version when your tinyMCE plugins are changed.
add_filter('tiny_mce_version', 'myplugin_change_tinymce_version');

I this a good way / solution ? Any opionion ?
Of course i can integrate a fixed number, but this could causes
problem with other plugins.