[wp-hackers] Re: Adding custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Wed Mar 12 02:11:40 GMT 2008

I've added most of the information from this thread to the article in
the codex. Tried to make it useful for both new plugin authors and
authors that need to update their plugins. It probably will need some
editing :)

Adding JavaScript plugin example would make it quite longer and there is
a good one at TinyMCE's documentation site, so just liked there.