[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sun Mar 2 10:02:26 GMT 2008

On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 17:59:35 +1100, Jacob Santos <wordpress at santosj.name> wrote:
> I'll say, that since I haven't been able to get it to work and don't
> have enough time to pinpoint where the problem is that you should
> probably try it and give feedback on what is occurring. It is
> fascinating, but I feel that others won't be able to get it to work
> either. Once I get enough time, I think I'll rather work with DD32 on
> adding support for Subversion. I think also test cases could also be
> written and if I had time, I would do that also.

What doesnt work exactly? whats the error message(if any?)

It doesnt work on a host of mine, Its something to do with the Zip decompression class, I think its due to a 32bit OS(or maybe 64bit OS)

Re: Subversion:
The plugin updater isnt exactly designed for that, Its designed to keep plugins up to date with the latest stable version from wordpress.org

I have a few plugins i keep updated via svn myself, I've simply got a cron job which does an "svn up" on all the plugin folders every night, works pretty nicely for me.