[wp-hackers] Is disabling remote client access a good idea?

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Jun 25 12:40:45 GMT 2008

Yeah, that is somewhat difficult because it really falls under
acceptance testing. I've heard of a HTTP proxy for PHPUnit, which
simulates the HTTP environment, but I really think you have to do it
live over HTTP to be accurate. Generally, if it did do it the functional
testing way, then it would take forever to run with all of the latency
of HTTP and having to do it many times. Saver to probably try to get as
much done with just one HTTP request as possible.

Jacob Santos