[wp-hackers] Location of "comment_form" do_action

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Tue Jun 24 08:16:41 GMT 2008

Even if it's "fixed", it will only affect people who use the default theme
and those who aren't using a modified version (as their version would be
based on an older version of the default theme). Simply put, if you want it
for sure to be before the submit button, have the user edit the template.

Hell, I have plugins that need the wp_head hook to function and I still
commonly get support requests from people asking why it's not working on
their site. You can't rely upon a hook being in the proper spot.

Subscribe To Comments uses the hook, but aborts if the output has already
been done (i.e. manually farther up the page). This is the best solution
IMO.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/